Saturday 31 December 2011

WelCum 2012 !!

This night , everyone from all over the country is celebrating for New Year of 2012!!
For sure many of the people is outing for the Countdown Party, right~
I wanna tell everyone that this is my first time going for the Concert Countdown Party!!
It fun but i have to take care of my brother too~ FUUUUUUUUUsss~ that was tired 
run here , run there, everywhere and I the one that have to chase after her. 
In 2011 for me , that is a great year b'cause I did may thing for the first time , example like going for the Concert Countdown Party!!!
 In this whole year of 2011, many people will through sweet , sour and  pain and ...etc
So do I am .
That all I gonna say.
+++ GOOD BYE 2011 and WELCOME FOR 2012!! +++
✰∇❤  HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012!!  ❤∇✰

For the last thing let have a countdown with me!!
10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
0
!!!
YEAHHH!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012 AGAIN EVERYONE!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment